Translate

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Jennifer Fisher (niece) Leonard Clark (Blogger for At. Albans)

Just so you know:  There will be a brief delay in daily blog postings as I am in Northern California being treated for a detached retina near Sacramento.  I hope to resume soon, after treatment (Tuesday A.M.) and recovery and add more St. Albans and other Episcopal/Anglican News.  A very special thanks to Elizabeth Bell who helped me with travel plans and made my life less difficult in the past days with her help.  Thanks also to our priest, Fr. Ricardo Frohmader who provided me with practical spiritual counsel and many prayers for my well being.  Love to all, vamos a ver, hope to see (literally) you soon, thanks be to God for God and all of you.  Len/LeonardoRicardo/LeonardClarkBeardsley.

No comments:

Post a Comment